Everyone tries to advertise on the most popular classifieds sites… In fact, in a network there are many different classifieds… Too many classifieds sites have high traffic and too much crap from Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Cameroon… They are working for business purposes to get more traffic and your posted ad will be hidden from view very fast. You will get lost among millions of other ads. Many people have tried using classified ads but without success.
How to write a successful Classified Ad?
1. Advertise on junk free classifieds sites.
2. Advertise with good search engine optimized sites. Try searching Google for key phrases like:
“free classifieds”, “buy sale classifieds”, “sell online classifieds”, etc. Find 5 to 10 classified sites with a friendly and easy to use interface.
3. Focus your attention to write a suitable ad.
– Make the ad title more attractive for better search results listing. Make your title short but descriptive. Try to avoid words like “must see”, “wow”. No buyer would search for those words.
– Add a detailed description about the item you’re selling, such as model number, brand, new or used, how long you’ve had it, etc. Identify and write about the most beneficial feature of the product or service you are advertising.
– A picture is worth a million words, so add photos. You can add up to 4 photos absolutely free on our site.
– Do not rush to post your ad. Take the time to format your ad correctly into the proper paragraphs. A properly formatted ad has a better chance of receiving responses.
– Do not use all capital letters, as some people may find it offensive or difficult to read. If possible, try to use Proper Case.
– Fair price! If your item is priced right, it will sell quickly. Ask yourself a question, will I buy this item from you at the price I am offering someone else? If not, then you have overpriced your item. Mention the price clearly. Also indicate if the price is fixed or if you are willing to accept the best offer. This helps to get better responses to ads.