The first bracelets date from the year 2500 a. C. Bracelets and other accessories, back then, were meant to indicate how wealthy a person was. The more jewelry a person had, the richer they were. But over the centuries, bracelets have become powerful statements of a person’s style. Today, whatever the style or budget, there is sure to be a wide range of bracelet styles and brands to choose from. And if you’re okay with some holiday shopping, this list of top 10 bracelets can help you choose the right jewelry gifts this Christmas 2008.
1. Byzantine bracelet – This piece is made from seven inches of pure 5mm yellow gold and is designed in intricate knotwork that shows Italian Byzantine influence. This would go well as a single piece or can be worn in conjunction with other gold bracelets to get that bohemian look. A sterling silver version is also available.
2.Diamond Tennis Bracelet – Twenty-six diamonds line the contours of its setting in pure 18-carat gold vermeil. Netaya’s 0.25 carat diamond tennis bracelet would make a stunning addition to an evening or black-tie ensemble.
3. Blue Topaz Bracelet – Perfect for a cool yet elegant look, this piece features seven inches of blue topaz gemstones set on a gold overlay sterling silver background. It can be worn with a simple Sunday dress or with a striking evening dress.
4. Yellow Gold Double Link Charm Bracelet – This 7.5″ 14K yellow gold piece will bring “flair” to your fancy outfit. Dressing it down? This bracelet can go well with a simple top and a great pair of jeans. Or dress it up with a little black dress for dinner.
5. Figaro Chain Bracelet – Sometimes, less is more. And this is the case with this 3mm Figaro Chain Bracelet. Crafted from 14K yellow gold, this 8-inch beauty would perfectly complement a shirtdress or something as basic as a tank top, blue jeans, and flip-flops.
6. Italian mesh bracelet – She can shine too, you know. When you wear this 7.5 Inch 12mm Sterling Silver Italian Mesh Bracelet to that Christmas dinner, you are sure to turn heads. This piece can enhance a simple cocktail dress or add the glam in a glamorous maxi dress during those holiday galas.
7. Blue Topaz and Amethyst Bracelet – From the Netaya Collection comes this 7 inch sterling silver bangle. It is adorned with alternating blue topaz and amethyst gemstones, each separated by sterling silver material in the form of small bows. This is the best to achieve that delicate and elegant look.
8. Multicolor Swarovski Crystal Bracelet – Can’t you give him the sun? Well, give him the rainbow instead. And with this 7.5-inch piece featuring a motley array of crystals, you can have the rainbow in your hand, or rather, on your wrist.
9. Pearl bracelet – Make her look magical in these parties. This piece from the Amazon.com Collection features cultured freshwater pearls paired with gemstone accents of citrine, peridot, and amethyst to give it that ethereal glow.
10. Celtic Amber Bracelet – Ever the fashionista? Then she should love this sterling silver Celtic bracelet. The design is simple, but memorable. The main design is in the Celtic “love knots” nesting an amber in the center. This piece would complement the gypsy look, a sexy bikini or a long flowing Batik maxi dress.