What is Raj bhang yoga?
Yoga that cancels the beneficial effects of raj yoga and some other positive yoga is known as Raj bhang yoga. Some raj yogas present in the horoscope are neither experiential nor fruitful, due to some hidden negative and cancellation factors in the natal chart.
Factors responsible for Raj bhang yoga
- Weakened planets on the chart.
- Defeated planets (defeated in a planetary war)
- Planets placed in enemy houses.
- Retrograde planets
- Combustion planets
- Planets associated with the Nodes.
- Weak planets
- House 8/6/12 / sir
- Raja Bhang Yogas
Raj bhang yoga combinations
- Lord of the ascendant positioned at the 12th, and the Moon and Mars combined at the tenth, the native will deprive himself of all worldly pleasures and lead a solitary life in a foreign land.
- The same number of Malefics published in ascendant and seventh not aspected by Jupiter is also Raja Yoga Bhang.
- The Lord of the ascendant is placed at 2nd / 5th of the Moon, the Sun is placed at 10th, and a malefic is placed at 8th, indicating a living hood through low-level work.
- If Aquarius is the ascendant and Jupiter combined with Rahu.
- Three planets in the chart are weakened and no planet in exaltation causes Raj bhang yoga.
- Rahu placed in ascendant and Venus, Mercury and Moon placed in quadrant cause misery and poverty.
- The Ascendant is neither vargottam nor aspected by any planet.
- The Sun, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter placed in the ascendant indicate Raj bhang yoga.
- The sun is in the sign of Aries, but in Libra navamsa indicates poverty in life.
- The sun is deeply weakened in the sign of Libra which indicates a life with problems.
- The sun is in its own navamsa, the moon is aspected by malefics without any beneficial influence, even the native born in a royal family has to face severe poverty and difficulties in his life.
- The rising or seventh moon not aspected by Jupiter is Raja bhang yoga.
- The Moon is in the tenth place, Jupiter in the seventh and any evil planet present in the ninth, the native will be a cause of disgrace to his ancestors.
- No moon-like, ascendant planet causes misery in life.
- The Moon and Mars placed in the sign of Aries, aspected by the Sun and without the aspect of a beneficial planet, make the person Bhikshu. [homeless monk, eating by begging for alms].
Specific Raj bhang Yogas:
Kendrum Yoga: When no other planet other than the sun is positioned at 2º / 12º from the Moon, the result is Kendrum yoga, which generates poverty, struggle and absolute mental tension in the native.
Sakata yoga: If Jupiter is placed in the sixth / eighth place of the Moon and Jupiter is not in the quadrant or all the planets placed in the ascendant and the seventh house caused Sakata yoga, which causes a shortage of money and peace in the lives of the natives.
Mahapatak yoga:If Jupiter is combined with an evil aspect Moon combined with Rahu, the person will be dishonest, untrustworthy and sinful.
- The lord of the ninth is placed in the twelfth, the lord of the twelfth is placed in the second, and a seated malefic in the third causes Raj bhang yoga.
- Deeply weakened Venus in Virgo and deeply weakened Jupiter in Capricorn indicate tension in life.
- A weakened Jupiter positioned in the ascendant indicates a great dip in life.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]