WordPress is an excellent content management system that offers you endless opportunities to customize your website based on your specific needs. Whether you want to add new functionality or modify existing ones, PSD to WP conversion services will help you do just that. The many drawbacks associated with traditional PSD web design have given way to WordPress, which is much more browser and SEO friendly.
What makes PSD to WordPress conversion a better option than any markup-driven conversion?
Well, the PSD layout, which is designed in Photoshop, does not display properly in all browsers, which somehow prevents the website from being noticed by a larger population of consumers. By converting PSD design to WordPress codes, you will have the opportunity to improve the visibility of your website while retaining its distinctive features. PSD to WordPress conversion offers a great solution for website designers, helping them create custom layouts and themes that are capable of meeting the unique needs of clients.
WordPress has witnessed a tremendous increase in the success rate of business owners who need to update their website content on an ongoing basis. Thanks to the comprehensive built-in features like user registration, strict password protection, etc., WordPress has managed to become the first preference of business owners who need to perform website management according to a well-organized pattern. Among the many advantages of using WordPress, those that have been recognized by most entrepreneurs include:
- Cross-browser compatible web applications– Equipped with automatic code filters, WordPress offers the convenience of splitting PSD files into CSS and HTML. Even with a slight knowledge of PSD splitting, a developer will be able to convert a website theme to WordPress. Once this conversion is done, all the developer will get is a cross-browser compatible web application. This web-based application will run in almost all browsers, from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Easy availability of inexpensive service providers– Unlike other template conversion experts, PSD to WP conversion service providers can be found easily. In addition to this, the affordable fees charged by these experts make them the profitable means of converting your site theme to WordPress.
- Requires less technical support– You will need very little technical support if you decide to choose PSD to WordPress for your website. Easy-to-use WordPress features will allow you to be in full control of your website, without the need to learn a lot. You can perform basic updating and editing, such as changing image colors and uploading new images. You do not need to seek technical help to perform these activities.
- 100% W3C Compatibility Guarantee– W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) is a standard that marks the outstanding stature of a website. You can expect your website to grow only if it meets the W3C standards. When you choose the WordPress theme for your site, you make sure that it is 100% validated by W3C. The markup conversion professionals will provide you with a website that complies with the W3C standards and functions in a hassle-free way.
- Improved ratings on major search engines– If you’ve been struggling to improve your website’s rankings in popular search engines, but haven’t been able to achieve your desired results, converting your site’s markup language can help you with this. A topic conversion expert would use the best tools and techniques to make sure your site ranks on the first page of Google, MSN, Bing, etc.
Now you have them all! With all these impressive advantages of converting PSD to WordPress, who wouldn’t want to switch to WordPress theme for their website? However, before delving into these benefits, be sure to hone your knowledge of WordPress themes because a well-informed decision is always a well-made decision.