Looking for the 10 best hotels in the world that provide the most luxurious stay? Well, your search ends here. Find below the list of the most expensive hotels in the world where you can spend your dream vacation:
• President Wilson Hotel, Geneva: When it comes to the most luxurious and expensive hotel suites in the world, the President Wilson Hotel always tops the list. You need to spend around $ 53,000 to enjoy a stay in this dream location that has exclusively designed and decorated bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms and cocktail lounge.
• Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas: The Palms Casino Resort, located in the beautiful city of Las Vegas, ranks 2nd on the list of the 10 most luxurious hotels in the world. The resort’s impressive infrastructure and excellent services make it a wonderful luxury destination, and you would simply love to spend $ 40,000 to spend one night here.
• Westin Excelsior Hotel, Rome: The third most luxurious hotel in the world is the Westin Excelsior Hotel, located in Rome. If you are willing to spend $ 25,000 a day, you can surely expect to experience the best services.
• Palms Hotel, Las Vegas: It is one of the richest hotels in the world. The Palm Hotel Luxury offers certain exclusive facilities that you would love to enjoy. If you spend one night here, you will be charged around $ 25,000.
• Plaza Hotel, New York: It is one of the best hotels in the world that offers the best possible services to its guests. If you want the best accommodation, high-quality food, and all the modern conveniences here, prepare to spend $ 20,000 a day.
• Hotel Martinez, Cannes: The Martinez hotel, located near the bay of Cannes, is the sixth most expensive hotel in the world. The place boasts of its wonderful architecture as well as its works of art, and it’s really worth spending $ 18,000 a night to stay here.
• Hotel Ritz Paris, Paris: As we prepare the list of the 10 most expensive hotels in the world, we cannot leave out the beautifully decorated Hotel Ritz Paris. Enjoy world-class services at this luxurious hotel for a splurge of $ 17,500 every day.
• Burj-AL-Arab Hotel, Dubai: If you have a keen interest in spending a couple of days in one of the most expensive hotels in the world with a splendid structural design, you should go for the Burj-AL-Arab. It is the fourth tallest hotel in the world and one can enjoy staying here for $ 15,000 a day.
• Lanesborough Hotel, London: Although there are many hotels that offer a great royal experience in the city of London, none of them can compare to the 5-star Lanesborough Hotel. To enjoy its elegant furnishings, eye-catching room interiors, and great amenities, you must pay at least $ 14,500 for each night.
• Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong: Ranked 10th on the list, the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong is another most expensive hotel in the world. If you spend an amount of $ 5,000 each night, you can stay in this incredible 30-story building and enjoy the dazzling view of the world-renowned Victoria Harbor and Hong Kong Island.
With this exclusive list of the 10 best hotels in the world that offer the most luxurious stay, you can easily find your next destination for a great vacation and enjoy it to the fullest.