The routine that I followed– The key to successful weight loss is to create a routine, and in this way, eat and exercise at almost the same time of day!
The first thing to do is stop overeating. I know it sounds easy, but it is really difficult to do it. I was able to stick to a diet plan for 5-6 days, but out of nowhere I was able to ingest over 3,000 calories in one meal and all the hard work I did was gone in 10 minutes. Of course I felt terrible after that, but it was too late.
YES, I was binge eaters and it took me 6 to 7 months to learn to control my food addiction and emotional eating. The good news is that you can do it much faster, because you have the mindset manual. So if you haven’t read it yet, please do so right now!
This is what I did when I started …
I first made the decision to do this for 3-4 months no matter what, because my goal was to lose 70 pounds …
I started drinking a lot of water with lemon juice, to cleanse my entire system of toxins. Always have a bottle with you and set your alarm to go off every 45 minutes to remind you to drink water.
I use to prepare my water the day before. You can also do it in the morning, however each morning you should start with a large glass of lemon water, followed by your morning workout.
Then followed by breakfast, then a sandwich and lunch around 1. I used to eat 2 more sandwiches later, followed by a light dinner. Almost every night I used to jog or walk for 30 minutes, and at least 2 days a week, I would go to the gym for a 30-minute strength training.
The routine to lose weight fast!
– morning: – drink a large glass of lemon water (at room temperature),
– my morning workout – I gave you some examples of intense workouts, however this is the most effective – just 5 minutes of: stretching and a little worm; Then do: 5 burpees, 10 push-ups, 20 squats, 20 lunges, 30 sit-ups, and 50 jumps. Repeat this routine 5 times. It will take you about 15-20 to do this morning routine, but it will burn about 200 calories. This will increase blood flow and metabolism. Do this short workout tomorrow morning!
– breakfast: choose one of the options that I have presented in the diet manual.
– snack 1: a small fruit salad
– early lunch: salad, light cheese (not too much) and grilled meats, olive oil. You can choose whatever from the diet plan.
– snack 2: my favorite protein cookies. which contains a lot of protein and only 150 calories.
– Dinner: grilled fish with grilled vegetables (boiled is fine, but as far as possible, they should be almost raw).
– Drink 2-3 liters of lemon water in the middle and freshly squeezed juice: again, I try to go for vegetables instead of fruits, and especially those that stimulate the female metabolism, such as beets and carrots.
– every night and during the day, more lemon water or green tea.
– 2 ingredients that should be in your daily meal plan are: coconut oil and cinnamon. These 2 are so essential for weight loss and should be consumed on a daily basis, because they increase the body’s ability to burn fat!
You can use coconut oil / butter for all of your cooking and if you don’t cook, try consuming 2 teaspoons of coconut butter – have one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
It tastes great! And cinnamon, you can sprinkle it over fruit in your tea or coffee!
The truth is, I followed this routine for over 4 months and lost over 70 pounds.
I also recommend that you do another workout in the afternoon, 2 days a week. A longer one, which can take up to 45 minutes, in which you do strength training.
I also used to use the massage brush on my thighs and legs.
This is a great tool, because massaging your thighs, buttocks, stomach area, and even arms will increase blood flow to these areas and break down fat deposits.
For best results, I recommend using it daily with any cream – even olive oil or coconut oil is great!
The most important aspect for you if you want to lose weight is perseverance. It doesn’t matter if you are lazy, you don’t feel like exercising, you need to drop the excuses and move on.
So my advice is to start TODAY! Don’t wait another day … at least create the schedule TODAY and start tomorrow! Don’t forget to share this article on How To Lose 70 Pounds With Your Friends Through Social Media.