It’s not a big deal to be friends or even date a married woman until now, your intention is not sexual. Friendships and relationships strive to understand both parties and also maturity plays a vital role in this type of relationship. Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman and anyone who separates them is bound to be damned. The intent of this article is not to teach you how to have sex with a married woman or to take it away from her husband; but it is just a guide to have a platonic relationship with a married woman. So here goes; someone might say “why be around a married woman when there are millions of single young women to date and be in relationships with?” Yes why this question may be logical but I would admit to myself that there are people that he naturally likes or just mixes with whether they are married or not it’s just chemistry and nature.
Now I have to warn you at this point that if you have to be friends with a married woman you have to be very careful. Here are some tips on how to approach this type of relationship:
1. Make him realize you like him not for sexual reasons.: I advise you to be careful with your choice of words, when you talk to her don’t be flirtatious, keep it real and natural. You need to make her understand that you respect the fact that she is married and that you just need to be her friend. If he naturally likes you, then that’s to your advantage.
2. Beware of phone calls: Common sense should tell you when to call a married woman or not; unless she makes the call in this period, then don’t call. If she’s the regular 8am-4pm worker, she can text you during this period and if she’s up for it, she can text you back or call her. Please don’t call her after 7pm, you should know that she might be having a happy time with her family. Weekend calls should be avoided unless she opens communication with you and wants to see you, please do not jeopardize her marriage.
3. Make your family your friend: Yes, although this may sound a bit awkward, but it helps build the relationship. We all know that most men are possessive of their wives; If she introduces you to her husband and you sound and act withdrawn and he ever gets the slightest feeling that you’re trying to have an affair with his wife, then the friendship is over. Instead, when you meet her husband, be jovial and free, if she has better children for you, she just plays with them and make them your friends. If they call you Uncle “good thing”. Although some ice cream would do. With these you have a ticket to the family
4. Erase all erotic thoughts: I’m sure you know what adultery is. It is not about advising him to have sexual relations with a married woman, since he would be subject to eternal damnation. Second, if you attract her to her and eventually have sex with her, she’s likely to hate you later when she realizes you were a sneaky fox who just wanted to sleep with her. While some married women may enjoy having sex with another man, I don’t advise it because she messes up a lot. You must ask yourself how you would feel if you found out that another man slept with your wife.
5. Beware of showing emotions: When you give gifts, do so carefully. Don’t give a gift that represents intimacy. This would mean making him think broadly, most women are touchy people so you shouldn’t make him feel like you have other plans than just being friends.
6. Keep the relationship clear and simple: Yes, you can joke with her, tell her about the ladies you’ve met, the things you’ve done, the places you’ve been, you can talk about almost anything, but be careful with sex conversations. There are so many things to discuss, just get her interested and focus your discussion on what she likes to talk about the most.
I know you’re wondering, why all these rules if I really want to be friends with a married woman? Yeah, this is what works for me as I have a few married friends and I don’t go overboard. As I said earlier, marriage is sacred, so don’t be the devil who will destroy a lifelong union. This is just the simple truth if you want to be friends with a married woman.