You are here for a reason. You probably want to know what causes gynecomastia. In this article you will find the six main causes of gynecomastia. Let us begin.
First of all, there are two types of gynecomastia; real and fake, also known as pseudogynecomastia.
Real gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances. Simply put, your body produces more estrogen and less testosterone. Other causes of real gynecomastia include the following:
– Steroid abuse it can distort your hormone levels and lead to man boobs. You must stop using steroids and begin a hormonal balancing program. This is one of the most common causes of gynecomsty.
– Medications and prescriptions it can alter your testosterone levels. If you are taking medication and notice male breast growth, you should speak to your doctor about the condition in order to change the prescription.
– Aging. Man boobs occur in 25% of men over 50 years of age.
– Puberty. During puberty, the adolescent’s body will experience a hormonal imbalance in most cases. Usually this only happens at puberty stage.
– Drugs and alcohol it can lead to man boobs.
False gynecomastia is usually due to overweight. Excess fat is deposited in the pectoral region causing the pecks to look more like breasts. To get rid of false gynecomastia, you need to start with fat loss workout exercises.
– Diet. Are you eating junk food? How much red meat do you eat? You will want to change your diet to get rid of man boobs. Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. Try to eat more white meat instead of red meat. Avoid fizzy products like soda, Coke, and drinks that are high in sugar.
– Exercise. Cardiovascular exercises work wonders to melt excess fat. Try this, run for five minutes and then sprint for one minute. Do this several times during your training time. You can also do some strength exercises. Push-ups and the bench press are great for toning your pectoral muscles. Remember, you must lose excess fat and do strength training for excellent results. With just strength exercises, you can risk developing your man boobs instead of losing them!
This article has probably made you realize that you need to understand the causes of gynecomastia so that you can get rid of them as quickly as possible so that you stop feeling embarrassed.
Did you know that you can get rid of gynecomastia in 4 weeks or less? Imagine 4 weeks from now … a brand new you … with the chest and body you deserve … finally free from shame and shame …