This knowledge base will help Microsoft Office users to purchase a subscription to activate Microsoft Office setup on Windows or Mac. First of all, we need to purchase Microsoft Office setup according to our requirements and usage. Therefore, the office configuration is available in four different packages.
a) Home or Personal: Inside this pack, you get four different flavors.
office 365 home
office 365 office
Office home and student 2016 for PC
Office home and student 2016 for MAC.
b) For Business: This package is developed for business class people to grow their business and has three different flavors.
Office 365 Company
Office 365 Business Premium
Office 365 Business Basics
c) For Students and Educators: This package helps students and teachers. It has two subpackages.
Office 365 University
Office 365 Staff.
d) For MAC: It is basically aimed at Mac users and has two plans under it.
Office home and student 2016 for Mac
Office home and business 2016 for Mac.
The plans mentioned above, you can get from Microsoft official site (https://products.office.com) online or a user can visit the store to avail these products. If you have already purchased the product, we can continue with the Microsoft Office installation process. Microsoft office setup has multiple features that make your journey much easier to complete official tasks with ease and a user can have a great experience by following simple and easy steps to install Microsoft office setup. Mentioned below are the basic instructions that can help you to install this software.
1. Visit office.com/myaccount, this will help you get to the details of the product you purchased.
2. The new window will appear in front of you, the install button will be there. You must click Install.
3. Once you click Install, you will see the download and proceed. If it is a student version, you can skip this step.
4. If you have a browser such as “Internet Explorer”, there will be three options Run, Save and Cancel. You must click Run. But if you have used a browser like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, you need to go to the default folder. From there, you need to double-click on the Microsoft Office setup file, and then you need to run the file.
5. When you do this, you will see the installation in progress from left to right.
6. Once this is done, you can directly use the Microsoft Office installation programs on your computer.
If you don’t have any purchased software, you can also get it free for 30 days. Microsoft Office setup is available to students on the trial product and trial basis. You can create an account with Microsoft and get a 30-day trial. After the free trial expires, you can get a fully licensed subscription on the same account. Although the free trial version has limited functions, commonly used programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power-point can be installed. If you are a user of Windows 8 and above, with the help of Microsoft Office settings. You can install Microsoft Outlook and set up email with any public and private domain. You can create a shortcut icon on your home desktop screen for easy access.