This article will show you how to extract unlimited email from LinkedIn in Automation (even though those prospects are not connected to your LinkedIn account).
Here’s an example of how extracted emails from LinkedIn might look: Founders Digital Marketing Agencies
Let me show you how to extract unlimited email from LinkedIn Using GrowMeOrganic LinkedIn Mail Extractor.
What is LinkedIn Email Extractor?
GrowMeOrganic LinkedIn email extractor allows you to extract contact information, such as email addresses, websites, job profiles, etc. Automation will use the LinkedIn search results to your advantage. GrowMeOrganic provides a LinkedIn Extension Chrome Extension, which can be activated from the LinkedIn search results page.
It will scan all pages of search results, and then save the prospect emails to the platform. The results can be downloaded as XLS and CSV.
How do I extract emails from LinkedIn
- Create an Ideal Client Profile for whom you want to collect email addresses (e.g. Chief Marketing Officers in the United States).
- Go to Pinterest and type the keyword “Chief Marketing officer” into the search box.
- LinkedIn Filters can be used to further tailor your search results (based on Keywords and Job, Location, Titles, Company, Industry, etc.
Pro Tip: Although LinkedIn Sales Navigator is not required, it can give you more advanced search filters that will allow you to target any LinkedIn Groups or your company page followers.
- After filtering search results, you can use the GrowMeOrganic Chrome extension crawl through search results pages and collect emails from profiles. The best thing about this extension is that it doesn’t visit any profile. This makes your automation very reliable and safe.
- You can also download the emails as CSV or XLS, or you can transfer them to GrowMeOrganic.
Here’s an example of the excel sheet exported.
This is a short video that explains how it works.
Other LinkedIn Email Extractors:
There are many email extractors for LinkedIn on the market. However, most LinkedIn Email Extractors have the following problems:
- Too complex to use
- Not safe for use (LinkedIn may block your profile to use them)
- Very expensive ( $200-$500/month).
- Is there a credit limit for how much you can extract each month?
GrowMeOrganic vs. Other Companies
Other Email extractors that claim to be safe can be very expensive. GrowMeOrganic provides unlimited credit for extracting LinkedIn emails and all other features. Here’s how pricing looks like for other marketing leaders in LinkedIn automation.
How can I safely extract unlimited emails from Linkedin
There are many LinkedIn email extraction tools on the market. GrowMeOrganic is extremely safe because it replicates human behavior while scraping, without you having to configure anything. It’s as easy as plug and play
Watch a video we made on how to extract emails from LinkedIn in Automation. [Unlimited & 100% Safe]
GrowMeOrganic – How to Extract Emails from LinkedIn
How to Install the GrowMeOrganic Chrome Extension
These steps will allow you to extract emails from LinkedIn.
- Sign up to GrowMeOrganic and get FREE in less than 30 seconds
- Download and Install the GrowMeOrganic Chrome Extension
- You can search for the keyword you are looking for on LinkedIn.
- Click “Emails Extractor”, to begin collecting emails in an automation
Send a personal email to these prospects?
GrowMeOrganic allows you to send unlimited drip emails. This article explains why it is a bad idea for these prospects to receive cold emails from popular email services such as Mailchimp. You can also check out GrowMeOrganic’s warming up your email to avoid landing in spam.
Here’s how to use placeholders to send highly personalized emails.
This is how you can create unlimited drip campaigns (emails with follow-ups depending on conditions or cold emails with GrowMeOrganic).
You also have access to the 30M+ company database and 575M+ verified professional B2B email addresses in your industry from around the globe.