Ah, Valentine’s Day; the day when men secretly love to hate. Since she shows up every year without fail, why not accept it this time and give her an amazing surprise to show her that you not only remembered the wonderful day of love, but also care about her and want to prove it to her? If you want to go for the boyfriend of the year, try incorporating some of these ideas throughout the day and really dazzle her!
10) Pamper her with a shopping trip together: Let’s be honest, after Christmas, Valentine’s Day could be one of the most materialistic days of the year, minus the goodwill towards men. So why not embrace the consumerist day of love and pamper your lady? Fun for her and easy for you. She will be delighted not only to go shopping, but also to spend the day with the man she cares about. Have fun by asking her to try on a cute outfit to wear to dinner, or let her pick out a beautiful piece of jewelry that you may have been too afraid to buy for her on your own. Seize the day by booking a restaurant reservation so she can use her new Valentine’s gift with you.
9) Rent a horse and carriage or a limousine for a night out: Depending on where you live, arranging a private horse and carriage can be a challenge, but renting a limo is just as romantic and both are sure to wow her this Valentine’s Day. Take advantage of the night, taking a long walk through the city and taking her out for a romantic dinner. Have fun in the back of the limo drinking champagne, climbing the barrier and pretending to be teenagers again. She will feel like the most special lady in the city and it will all be thanks to you.
8) Learn together: This is surprisingly more fun than it sounds. Has he ever mentioned that he wants to take a couples cooking class or a dance class with you? How about some diving classes or learning Italian for that trip to Italy that you want to do together? There are endless classes available for whatever she’s interested in, and taking them with you will not only give her someone to go with, but also show her that you care enough to want to share them with her.
7) Prepare him breakfast in bed: Start the day by surprising her with breakfast in bed. Cook her favorite breakfast with all the extras she loves and take great care to display it on a beautiful breakfast tray. Make it fun by including little Valentine’s Day-themed treats on the breakfast tray, like cinnamon hearts or personalized M&Ms with messages like “you + her” or “I love you.” Be sure to include a single stem rose or a bouquet of her favorite flowers, and take it up a notch by also including a handmade note or Valentine telling her how much you love her.
6) Pamper her: Whether you treat her to an indulgent day at the spa, go for a romantic couples massage, or take matters into your own hands by creating your very own home spa, the possibilities are endless. You can turn your own bathroom into a spa sanctuary quite easily by dimming the lights, lighting a few candles, running her a bath full of rose petals, and putting on soothing music. Get close together and have fun relaxing. Then continue the indulgent experience by preparing the bedroom for an incredible massage. Products like scented massage oil or massage bars help make the process more luxurious.
5) Cook your favorite food: Whether you’re a rock star in the kitchen and want to go all out, or have cooking skills that would make Martha Stewart shudder, making your little girl her favorite food (or trying to) is one of the sweetest things you can do. do for her. this valentine’s day. Research her favorite food online and choose a highly rated recipe to follow, so you can be sure she’s on the right track. If you are brave, try to prepare a dessert to accompany the meal. Easy ideas include chocolate mousse or chocolate fondue with strawberries or fruit. Don’t forget to dress the table for Valentine’s Day with a bouquet of her favorite flowers.
4) Create a romantic scavenger hunt: Have fun with Valentine’s Day this year and let your creativity run wild as you surprise your lady with a love-themed scavenger hunt or scavenger hunt. If you feel like it, create an elaborate scavenger hunt using your relationship and past experiences as a theme. Use familiar clues and locations to lead her to collect new clues and small gifts and rewards at each point. Use questions like “our first date” or “where did we kiss for the first time” to keep her coming back to your place, where you can surprise her one more time with an amazing dinner you cooked or an indulgent massage. A sexy scavenger hunt at your house is another fun way to surprise her. Scatter hints and sexy gifts everywhere, like massage oil or lingerie, eventually leading you to the bedroom to put those gifts to use!
3) Recreate your first appointment: It’s arguably one of the most romantic things you can do for her. Revisiting the same restaurant the two of you dined at for the first time or going back to the same miniature golf spot brings back a lot of nostalgic memories and is sure to evoke those first giddy feelings of butterflies and excitement. Tell him you’re going out on Valentine’s Day, but don’t give him any details. Once the two of you arrive, you will quickly realize the reasons for your choice. Women always remember the little things, and knowing that you remembered your first date will mean a lot to her and make her grateful to have you.
2) Plan a romantic getaway: This doesn’t have to be as expensive as it sounds. The possibilities are endless and can be completely tailored to your budget without compromising on the romance factor. If the two of you can only get away for a weekend, then book a cozy bed and breakfast and enjoy some alone time snuggled up by the fireplace, or go cross country skiing or wine tasting during the day. If you have the time and money to do so, a week-long vacation to a sunny destination is a spectacular surprise. She will be able to show off to her friends about the incredible man she has and you will be a rock star as a boyfriend.
1) Ask the question: A little intense, maybe. But if you’ve been thinking about the idea for a while and waiting for the right moment to do it, Valentine’s Day is perfect. Not only is it the most romantic day of the year, but it also kills two birds with one stone by taking care of a gift too. She will be elated, you will be Prince Charming and everyone will be happy. Just make sure you plan the proposal properly, and put some effort and thought into it, women really care about the details, and this is definitely a time to make sure the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted.