Food is one of the biggest and quickest drains on your wallet when on a Disney vacation. People have to eat, and Disney makes the most of that knowledge by offering restaurants in almost every corner, and most at fairly high prices. However, it is possible to find several places within Disney to eat cheaply with a little digging.
– Main Street Bake Shop has the best options for breakfast. They offer baked goods in the $ 2-3 price range, as well as a breakfast quiche or cottage cheese with fruit for about $ 4. You can also have sandwiches for lunch for a decent price.
– Columbian Harbor House has vegetarian chili and clam chowder. You can get a bowl of soup for about $ 5 there. They also offer trans fat-free foods like chicken nuggets and fried fish, as well as salads and sandwiches.
– You can also dine at Cosmic Ray’s and get a rotisserie chicken, with mashed potatoes and vegetables for about $ 9 dollars. They also have wraps and sandwiches, salads, BBQ ribs, hamburgers and hot dogs among other things. Only lunch and dinner, but entertained with the animatronic band of aliens.
– Kusifiri Coffee Shop And Bakery is your best choice for breakfast kitchen. Cups of yogurt and fruit cost about $ 2-3, and muffins and sweet rolls cost about $ 3-4.
– For kids, Pizzafari is a favorite and offers reasonable food options like pizza, chicken sandwiches, spaghetti and meatballs, and even peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
– Anadupur Local Food Cafe also offers egg rolls and fried rice for under $ 4, so if you like oriental food, this would be the place for you.
Epcot World Center
– Electric Umbrella Restaurant is the place to go to Epcot if you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Serves breakfast burritos in the morning, French toast and cereal, and bagel sandwiches. After 11 a.m., lunch and dinner are served in the form of chicken fillets, rolls, and hamburgers.
– If you crave Japanese-style food, you can’t go wrong at Yakitori House. It’s affordable and offers chicken and beef kabobs, veggies and rice, and my personal favorite, sushi!
– Hollywood Studios has many affordable places to eat, but the one that can find breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one would be Commissioner ABC. Think of the typical fast food and that is what you will be eating. Breakfast consists of oatmeal, fruit, and egg and cheese bagels. Lunch includes things like cheeseburgers and fries, wraps, chicken nuggets, and other typical American dishes.
– If that doesn’t suit you, you can visit Studio’s Catering Co. Flatbread Grill. For meals under $ 7, you can’t beat it. Order grilled chicken or pulled pork, Greek salads, and chicken rolls. Whatever appeals to your taste buds.
So there you have it. 10 of some of the least expensive places to eat within Walt Disney World. There are many other affordable places, of course, and many not so affordable ones. But this should be a great starting point so no one is starving on your big outing!