The United States of America is home to a wide variety of vacation spots. However, most cities in the US are very expensive and you cannot plan to travel to them if you are on a budget.
Take a look at the top 5 budget vacation destinations in the US and you can book a flight to any of them to make your next vacation trip interesting and worthwhile.
Top 5 Budget Vacation Destinations in the U.S.
1. Memphis, Tennessee: The city is very famous for its musical history and its grill food options. In addition, it offers an exciting nightlife for adult tourists and fun and interesting attractions for children.
On your visit to Memphis, don’t forget to visit the city’s great attractions, such as the Memphis Zoo, Mud Island River Park, Graceland, and Beale Street. The most convenient way to get to Memphis is by making airline ticket reservations with your preferred airline.
2. Kansas City, Missouri: This city is quite diverse and rich in culture, art and gastronomy. The city has many free attractions. On your tour, be sure to visit places like the Harley-Davidson Plant, Kaleidoscope, and Boulevard Brewing Company. The most important sight in Kansas City is the Crossroads Art District, which has more than 70 art galleries. Book a flight to Kansas City for travel between April and October, as the city experiences fairly warm and pleasant weather. At the same time, various outdoor activities increase the attractiveness of the city.
3. San Antonio, Texas: The city is famous for its thriving arts scene and a wealth of beautiful scenery. The city is heavily influenced by Mexican culture, and you will get an idea of this when you taste the local dishes of the city. On your visit to San Antonio, you can visit tourist attractions such as The Alamo, the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, the River Walk, and the William Historic Area. With several airlines, you can book cheap air tickets to San Antonio if you plan to visit the city in the middle of the season.
4. Portland, Oregon: This Pacific Northwest destination has many craft breweries and boutiques. The city has a walkable downtown neighborhood that hosts open-air concerts from time to time. You can join them for free and enjoy great singing and other performances. On your visit to Portland, be sure to check out key tourist attractions like the Oregon Zoo, Washington Park, Pattack Mansion, International Rose Testing Garden, and Powell’s City of Books. Choose to visit Portland and make airline ticket reservations well in advance of your trip to the city for the cheapest flight fares.
5. Denver, Colorado: The “City of Mile High” is full of beautiful walking and biking trails. It is an ideal vacation destination in the US for those seeking an escape to a destination that is a combination of city and mountain getaways rolled into one. You can tour the Coors Brewery for free or visit inexpensive museums like the Buffalo Bill and Grove Museum, the United States Mint Tour, and the Colorado State Capitol.
So whenever you need a quick, convenient, and inexpensive getaway in the US, you can choose to pay a visit to any of the cities listed above. Try to visit cities during peak tourist season to avoid the crowds and get cheap air tickets with most US airlines.