I am writing this article for lovers and friends or, more appropriately, for friends, especially those men, who are looking for a partner or partner in their friends.
If you feel a close connection with a girl and think that she is more than just a friend to you, there is a good chance that the two of you will feel comfortable in the due course of your friendship.
But, before you straighten your tie and brush your hair and take long strides towards your special someone, you better judge the situation.
By judging the situation, I mean that you understand better if your friend has similar intentions to yours or if she is just playing with you.
So the first step in the dating rule is to judge the situations, and if it goes in your favor, you can consider yourself fit to take the second step.
And the second step is to win a woman’s heart. The best way to do this is to congratulate the person you like. Well … that sounds easy, but the key is in how effectively you use your articulation skills to compliment a young lady you are looking to date.
Today, I am telling you about some of the most reliable yet subtle statements you can use to congratulate a girl – subtle in the sense that it won’t lead you into any kind of embarrassing situations, and yet you can leave an everlasting impression on the mind of a girl.
So, here is the list of some of the compliments that women can’t resist, and maybe they love to hear over and over again. “
- You’re funny “- Telling your loved one that you find her entertaining is usually best expressed by simply chuckling at her jokes (or reacting with the cry and giggle emoji to her funny messages), however, from time to time it can be strengthened by telling her which is real words (“you’re just funny”, “you make me laugh” or “you have a great sense of humor”, etc.).
- “You have beautiful eyes / lips / hair” – Women love to be adored and praised. Letting a girl know that she is beautiful always makes her blush, so why not take a step forward? Compliment him on his specific features, such as hair, lips, eyes, or teeth. This makes him think that you are paying a lot of attention to him, although he tries not to focus on strange areas such as his feet or ears. Also, avoid praising the sexual parts of the body (the chest and butt) at first. You can try this in the later stages of dating when you fully know that the woman likes you.
- “You’re good at what you do”: try to find out what the person you like is good at. It could be your organization skills, planning skills, punctuality, talkativeness, learning skills. Even if she’s a clean freak, don’t miss a single chance to praise her.
- “You really are a good friend” – This is something that all girls want to hear without taking offense. Therefore, this statement is the safest and most touching compliment you can give a girl. You can touch your girl’s heart simply by telling her that she is trustworthy and that you really appreciate her friendship.
- “You look great today” – If you notice that your girl is well dressed and looks pretty or sexier than ever, do not hesitate to tell her. But instead of saying bluntly that you look sexy or sexy, try to communicate your feelings in a subtle and sophisticated way. You can say something like: You look great today or you look good or this color (the color of her dress) looks good on you.
- “You are the one I really like to hang out with” – The best way to make an everlasting impression How to compliment a girl you like on a girl’s heart and mind is to tell her the truth. So if you like his company, be brave and let him know. You can say something like: You are my favorite person that I would love to spend my time with or I like your company.
In the end, all I want to say is that women like men who are bold and confident. Compliments are the best way to approach any woman with confidence. Try subtle statements and limit your compliments to your skills and abilities at first and avoid praising your appearance and attractiveness. Anyway, you can make bold statements later, once you are sure that she is really into you.
Happy Dating !!