10. You are writing an article about a cloud or you are actually a cloud. The definition of fluff is a lot of words without saying anything substantive like a cloud!
9. You type faster than you think. A lint artist is someone who can write line after line of different sentences without saying anything. Hey, this line is similar to my statement on the definition of fluff. I said the same thing in two different ways. I’m a fluff artist. Do!
8. A lint artist writes about things he doesn’t know about based on what he thinks could theoretically work. Cloud men don’t do research before they start writing. Cloud men don’t quote other people. Fluff artists come up with grandiose theories that they think might work, like how to theoretically use Twitter, Facebook, or Linkedin without any concrete ideas on how to put it into practice!
7. A fluff artist is all about format. They come with top ten lists or funny images. They want their content to look pretty without saying much.
6. A lint artist never gives up on an idea! Every piece of content for a fluff artist is another cloud to put up in the vast internet sky. All lint artists will enhance the above content to meet the minimum word count. Once a fluffitist starts writing, that writing must be published or the fluffinator loses their cloud license!
5. A master fluffer loves to spin their content or their own. Rotating content does not require adding new content at all! It just involves adding fluff or changing synonyms to make it look different!
4. Your fluff articles are published by fluff publications. Clouds like to stick together (and form big black rain clouds). If clouds like to group with you, maybe you’re a cloud too!
3. You forget about your articles once you’ve written them. An old adage says that art is never finished, it is only abandoned. A fluffster doesn’t like to modify his own work. If a fluffster comes up with a new creative fluff, he wants to use it in a new piece of fluff.
2. A fluff artist never has writer’s block. If you have writer’s block, it indicates that you are expecting new content. A fluff artist doesn’t care if she has content or not when she is writing.
1. A fluff artist loves to say things like content is king. A true content practitioner does not have to claim his love for the content, he just writes it or he can complain that the content is not enough.