Many athletes; including Tiger Woods, Golfer Jack Nicklaus, Golfer, Frank Bruno, WBC Heavyweight Champion, New York Mets Players, Los Angeles Dodgers, Rod Carew, Minnesota Twins, Andre Agassi, Tennis Star, Phil Jackson Coach of the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers, Michael Jordon, Kobe Bryant and Shaqu O’Neal, Richard Lee, Brentford football goalie Pat Cash, tennis have all used hypnosis and visualization techniques for their success. Jimmy Connors used hypnosis to practice his winning tennis shots before the US Open.
The Irish athletes commissioned a hypnosis practitioner to work with team members to help them prepare for the 2012 Olympics. The key focus is placed on the small mental factors that can improve performance under pressure.
Aspiring high jumper Deirdre Ryan is one of the Irish athletes to receive mental mentoring. Ryan said her hypnosis has helped with her subconscious thinking and also with her confidence level heading into the games.
The hypnosis practitioner facilitates an altered state of mind and then teaches them how to reprogram their subconscious to regain control and regulate their bodies through breathing and heart rate.
Kevin McBride, celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion, before each fight uses a personal hypnosis practitioner to hypnotize him into the right frame of mind.
Steve Hooker won the 2008 Olympic gold medal in the pole vault after his hypnotist helped him visualize his success.
The number one problem most athletes face: how to manage nerves; how to overcome mental anguish, be confident and perform at your best.
Hypnosis has gained wider acceptance among Olympic athletes and the general public with the goal of helping people transform everyday stresses, fears, phobias, and personal problems while claiming that these problems will transform completely.
The good news is; whether you are a celebrity or an athlete or not, your problems can be solved with hypnosis! For example:
• Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with tragic events in her life.
• Mel Gibson underwent hypnosis to help him deal with his problems.
• Sir Winston Churchill used post-hypnotic suggestions to stay awake and carry out his duties as Prime Minister during World War II.
• Albert Einstein used hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him in one of those sessions. He often used trance states to develop his ideas.
• Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed psychotherapy as a result of learning and practicing hypnosis.
• Orlando Bloom’s mother called in a hypnotist to break Orlando’s childhood addiction to chocolate.
• Thomas Edison used self-hypnosis on a regular basis
• Aldous Huxley used trance states to explore the nature of Consciousness.
• Sylvester Stallone worked with a hypnosis practitioner while filming Rocky in 1975. Stallone, too, used self-hypnosis to help him write the screenplay for “Rocky.” He then used hypnosis daily to overcome over 900 script rejections of his own. During each day of filming “Rocky” he used hypnosis tapes. “Rocky” became an overnight hit.
• Kevin Costner, actor, got seasick while making “Waterworld.” A hypnosis practitioner helped him overcome dizziness.
• Billy Joel, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, Debra Messing, Kate Moss, Ellen DeGeneres, Charlize Theron, Simon Cowell, Kevin Stone, Samuel Jackson, Winona Ryder, Ashton Kutscher, Brittany Spears, Charlotte Church, a The Welsh singer and many other celebrities have quit smoking with hypnosis.
• Celebrities Lily Allen, Sophie Dahl, Geri Halliwell and Chuck Clausen used hypnosis to lose weight.
• Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) Dutchess of York used hypnosis to stop biting her nails and to lose weight.
• Aaron Eckhart credits hypnosis with changing his life forever after he was able to quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
• Tony Curtis used hypnosis to overcome his fear of flying and improve his career.
• Famous actor James Earl Jones and the voice of Darth Vader (Star Wars) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering
• Mufasa (The Lion King) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
• Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
• Samuel L Jackson, Sean Penn, Sean Connery, Martha Stewart, Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin used hypnosis to improve their lives.
• Mozart composed the famous opera “Cosi Fan Tutte” while hypnotized.
• Lord Tennyson Alfred wrote entire poems in a hypnotic state.
• Seigei Rachmaninoff composed his “Second Piano Concerto” following a post-hypnotic suggestion given by Nikolai Dahl, a pioneer in hypnosis. Today, after more than 100 years, this concerto remains one of the most exquisite and deeply moving pieces of music ever written.
• Princess Diana used hypnosis for public speaking and confidence.
What is stopping you from creating your success, your dreams and achieving your goals? Hypnosis can remove negative energy, fears, blocks, anxiety, phobias, and improve self-confidence, self-esteem, and ability.