So, you have put your millionaire match. Nice job. They undoubtedly spent the night drinking, dining, and finalizing plans to spend the winter together in Barbados. He didn’t seem remotely interested in anyone else. He told you that his down-to-earth family roots have kept him down-to-earth. He said you were amazing.
Having spent more time dating millionaires than brushing my teeth, I’m going to tell you exactly how to make this man fall in love (as opposed to just “falling in love”) with you. I will also tell you the things that you will inevitably do naturally that will make you lose your man.
1. Don’t let your initial spark go out by being too available. The first thing you are going to experience is unshakable joy. The time you spent with him was undeniably magical. Between crystal champagne refills, they both laughed and chatted about how similar they are. On anyone’s account, sparks were flying. The problem here is that you will feel “too comfortable” for your own good. Remember that this man is the hyperbole of the desirable, and all the other women he meets feel exactly how you feel. Being busy! If you’re not busy, pretend! Return your calls a day or two late. Don’t apologize for being too busy … a woman like you should be expected to be busy.
2. Don’t get into conversations about how much the two of you “clicked.” This is the typical playboy maneuver. If you want to talk about your “connection”, do your best to change the subject to something more neutral. If you can, change the topic to something fun you’ve been doing lately. Never let him know that you have been bathing in his words. Resist the temptation, no matter how much it prompts you. You get it from everyone else.
3. Never, never, never talk about money. Never. Under no circumstance. If he mentions it, change the subject. He is testing you or unconsciously. Do not do it. Forever.
4. Kiss him passionately, but don’t sleep with him. I cannot stress this enough. If you have already done so, you better stop reading this because you have given up your power. You are not a material wife to him. You are now a future booty call. If you need an excuse to leave early, make one up. Better yet, make up something that sounds interesting, like early skydiving lessons.
Now for the sweet honey nectar. How to make him fall in love with you.
1. You are easily amused, but not overtly impressed. Millionaires are used to meeting female gold diggers and that’s a detour. They’ve gotten used to spotting women who want them for their money by their easiest gift: nervous / bulging eyes. If he asks for caviar for $ 2,500, go ahead and be visibly excited (he will love it), but don’t be shy and act shy. Get excited and show it off, then change the subject from what you’re buying to something meaningful.
2. Be silly. Never be in a bad mood. Don’t act like a princess. Millionaires love to spoil women for the attention, but that won’t make them fall in love with you. Be fun, be quirky. Don’t be a princess. Be the girl you are when you have a pajama party with your friends.
3. Be financially secure. Whether you are or not, it gives the impression that you have life through the horns. (Just to reiterate, never talk about money.) You never want him to get the impression that you are trying to get him to pay your bills (hopefully, you are not doing it anyway). Financial security is attractive, especially for millionaires.
3. Always hang up the phone first. This is an easy one.
4. Get him to do something he has never done. Whether it’s trying a new food or experiencing something in town that you would never otherwise do. Maybe even a walk in an unfamiliar park. A millionaire is not used to being out of his element. And just like for you, the new is always exciting.
Congratulations on your new find. Without a doubt, this millionaire can fall in love with you. It’s to your advantage that all the other girls he comes across are making the mistakes I mentioned earlier. Best of luck!