We all want an attractive and healthy body. Unfortunately we all store fat, we store fat in various places. The abdomen and hips are the places where it is stored the most. The belly is one of the most problematic areas.
On top of that, it gets in your way and your clothes don’t fit you anymore, it’s also one of the most unhealthy places to store fat.
Belly fat is dangerous because it increases your chance of getting diseases like diabetes and heart and blood vessel disease. Do you have abdominal fat and want to burn it? Then read this article so you know what to do to get rid of it.
How can you burn that abdominal fat?
One of the problem areas where many people want to lose fat is around the belly. Do you want this too? There are various commercials on TV or on the Internet that promise you a tight stomach. Promises that you don’t always get rid of belly fat. Don’t be fooled by commercials like:
- Train your abs for 8 minutes a day for a tight stomach
- Superfoods that help you lose fat
Don’t be fooled by the above commercials. These products or training are not going to help you burn belly fat. It is often nonsense. After reading this article you will know how to lose fat. I’d like to share this information with you, but you’ll have to work with it yourself.
The truth about abs
If an ad comes out that promises you’ll grow a tight stomach in a week, then you know it’s nonsense. A short workout will not help you drastically change your body.
It takes enough training and hard work to achieve it. It doesn’t happen overnight. You must be willing to work for this.
Some facts about the abdominal muscles:
1. Everyone has abdominal muscles. Maybe you have a stomach and you think you don’t have abdominal muscles.
2. You also have abs, they just aren’t strong, trained and visible. But you can change that.
3. You can’t turn fat into muscle. It’s good to know that you can’t turn fat into muscle. Fat always stays on top of your muscles. If you only train your abs you will not lose the fat from your abs.
4. Abdominal muscles can only be seen with a low percentage of fat. If your fat percentage doesn’t go down, you’ll never build abdominal muscles. To grow a six pack you have to eat healthy, train hard and get enough rest.
Local weight loss does not work.
It is not possible to lose weight only in one place. If you just want to lose stomach fat, it’s good to understand that this doesn’t work. Workouts that are only suitable for a specific part of the body do not work.
These exercises are good for training your muscles, but they won’t help you lose fat in one place. Now that you know this, you will naturally want to know how you can lose your stomach fat.
This depends on a number of things, such as your age, your gender, your weight, and your genetic predisposition to developing fat. So these are parts you can’t influence due to certain workouts. For men, this often means they develop abdominal fat while women store fat in their hips and abdomen.
Losing this fat is not that easy. Now that you know this, it is necessary to come up with a good plan that will greatly reduce your fat percentage so that you can finally burn off that abdominal fat.
To help you even better, we’re sharing a series of recommendations so you can get started today. Keep in mind that this will not change in a day, you will have to adjust the way you eat to really get rid of that belly.
- Keep a food diary to find out what you eat every day. Counting calories isn’t necessary, but it can make you more mindful of what you eat every day.
- Get in the habit of eating vegetables with every meal. Put cucumber slices on your cheese sandwich, eat a tomato in the middle and chill with carrot or bell pepper.
- Eat enough protein because it is good for building muscle. Get in the habit of eating an egg as a snack and eat enough fish and meat every day.
- Fats are important building materials that must be ingested. This refers to healthy fats like nuts, olive oil, and avocado. Keep using your common sense, eating nuts all day is also not healthy due to the many calories.
Healthy nutrition is an important part of developing a tight stomach. The rule of thumb is that a healthy body consists of 80% healthy food combined with 20% exercise. There are some basics to get you moving the right way so you lose that belly.
no more sit ups
Maybe it feels good to perform sit-ups, but this doesn’t work. Crunches won’t help you lose your stomach. Performing crunches is even unhealthy for your posture. Because your muscles are trained in a certain way, your back will suffer.
train large muscle groups
If you want a tight stomach you should stop doing abdominal exercises. With many abdominal exercises, you have the feeling that your abdomen has been trained, but it seems that it has not. The muscles are isolated in most abdominal exercises.
Compound exercises are suitable for training the abdominal muscles. Think of exercises like deadlifts, squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and lunges. A long walk also helps you train your core.
good abdominal exercises
Do you enjoy doing abdominal exercises but want them to take effect? Then perform the following exercises to get a firmer abdomen.
- 1. The peasant walks lifting heavy objects where he trains the whole body.
- 2. The plank is the best exercise to train your abs.
- 3. Ab Wheel, an improvement on the plank exercise, to get even firmer.
Do the following to lose fat:
- Eat healthy foods, the basis of a toned body lies in a healthy, nutritious and low-fat diet. Take enough time to prepare healthy meals.
- HITT training (High-Intensity Interval Training) is a short period of training in which you exercise intensely. With this workout, you strengthen a large group of muscles, which in turn helps you lose your belly.
- Enough of rest, when you lose weight you need to rest. So make sure you get enough sleep and make time to relax.
When do you see results?
Eating healthier and getting enough exercise will make your body stronger and fitter.
You will see results after a short period of four to six weeks. By weighing yourself and checking your fat percentage, you will discover that your body is changing. For men, the fat percentage must be less than 15% to create a six-pack, and for women, it must be less than 25%.