Many of the best and best apps you could have bought last year are now free. Some people don’t mind paying for their apps, as long as the money is worth spending. However, now these applications, you will be able to get them for free. These are popular applications that you will enjoy working with. Here is a list of some of the best apps that people paid for, now free to download for everyone.
Hyperlapse is a popular app among Instagram users. This is a really amazing time lapse video maker app that you can add to Instagram. With this app, you can use Instagram’s internal stabilization and Hyperlapse shots.
The one feature that makes this a great program is the fact that it can record portable time-lapse videos on the go. You can do this while walking, running, jumping, or even falling. Some of the other great features include:
- You’ll be able to smooth your video to cinematic quality with excellent automatic stabilization;
- You’ll also be able to speed up your Hyperlapse at up to 12 times normal speed;
- And you can download and start using immediately. You don’t need to sign up for anything.
My Rec is great for those who like to make recordings. This app is for managing all your audio recordings. The application is easy and fast to use. And, the best part is that this app is now free to download.
You can use this app for voice notes, you can record calls and save reminders. You can even use this app to record lectures or meetings that you need to take notes on. This recording app has many features that you won’t find in any other recorder like;
- Offers high quality recordings up to 44Khz / 320 kbps;
- This app is an app that you can use instantly. All you need to do is open the app and start using it.
- You can register anonymously for more privacy and you can also record in the background.
- With this app you won’t have a limit for the recording duration like some of the other recording apps.
If you are looking for a great app that you can get now for free, then Sketch Hack is the only app you should download right now.
We know that there are many different types of drawing apps on your phone, but not all of them are as good as this one. This is not just another drawing app, this is one of the best drawing apps that you can now get for free. And these features will prove that this is the app for the creative person:
- You will have access to more than 90 different types of brushes;
- There is unlimited undo and redo if you have made a mistake with your drawing;
- You can add as many layers as your smartphone or tablet can handle;
- It will even automatically save your work, automatically. This will happen frequently, so you don’t have to worry about losing your drawing when your app accidentally closes.