As a cat owner, do you know that food is very important for cats? And do you know what cats can’t eat? Here’s some information on foods cats can’t eat.
1 onion. The onion includes something that can destroy a cat’s red blood cells. So pay attention to the meat that can be mixed with onions.
2. Haslet. We all know that eating too much haslet can cause skin problems. The same goes for the cat. And eating too much haslet will also cause bone problems. So please don’t feed your cat frequently.
3. Fish bone. Someone believes that cats chew bones while they eat. Actually, cats swallow food without chewing. The big bone can stab your stomach. So we’d better get rid of the food bone before we feed the cat.
4. Human food. There are so many edible oil, salt and other seasonings in our daily food. All these things are not comfortable for our cats. It is enough for an adult cat or dog to eat food with 5 percent salt. More salt will be bad for your health.
5. Ice cream and cream cake. In fact, there is no need to feed pets ice cream and custard pie. Because it can include too much sugar and other things that pets can’t digest well. We can see that these things are not good for the health of pets.
6. Chocolate. Chocolate includes pentoxifylline which can cause food poisoning. And chocolate poisoning can cause vomiting, malaise, hyperactivity, even death from heart failure. So be very careful!
7. Milk. Although milk has high nutritional value, cats and dogs cannot easily assimilate it and cause diarrhea. Especially crude protein can prevent pets from assimilating the vitamin.
8. Raw pork. Do you know that raw pork contains toxoplasma gondii, which can seriously harm your pet? So never feed your pet raw pork.
Also, there may be other things that can hurt your pet. We must be very careful in our daily life. Just read more about pets and learn how to be a good pet owner and get along with your pet.