From a young age, a man tends to be quite proud of his erect penis and the tricks it can do. For some men, this pride can take the form of exhibitionism – showing the penis (erect or flaccid) to another person or persons, often in public or semi-public situations. (Hopefully, men understand that an erect penis isn’t enough for praise; maintaining good penis health can help make one’s penis something worth showing off.) Exhibitionism becomes a problem when a man prominently exposes his penis in a situation where such action is unwanted or, in many cases, not legal.
Many men practice their exhibitionism safely, which means not invading the rights and feelings of other people. The following are some of the situations in which phallic visualization can be considered safe.
– In the dressing room. Being in the locker room, shower, or sauna of a gym naturally gives a man the opportunity to walk around naked, so the locker room can be a great place for an exhibitionist to let him hang out. It’s also not uncommon for friends in a locker room to draw attention and comment (usually in a derogatory way) on each other’s equipment, which can be an advantage for many exhibitionists. However, it is important to remember that even in this setting, some exhibitionistic practices (such as masturbating or coercive exposure) are not appropriate.
– On a beach or nudist resort. Clearly, clothing-optional beaches or nude resorts are natural places for a man to display his wares. However, a man must realize that neither of these situations can be appropriate for a man with a raging erection. Although some degree of erection is considered acceptable in these settings, it is generally expected that this state will be of limited duration. Men who get tough and flaunt it or masturbate are generally not welcome.
– In bookstore booths for adults. Many adult bookstores have booths where customers can view explicit videos. Unsurprisingly, most men indulge themselves while in these positions. Customers have sometimes opened peepholes between the booths so they can keep an eye on their neighbors; some booths even come equipped with plastic walls that allow consenting customers in separate booths to watch each other as they masturbate.
– Bathing naked. Swimming naked gives many people a wonderful sense of freedom and liberation. If one has a private swimming area or can find a secluded and safe spot, bathing naked with a partner or group of friends can be a wonderful experience.
– Jack and Jill parties. Many cities have private organizations that hold meetings specifically for their members to masturbate. When open to both genders, it is generally referred to as a Jack and Jill club. Most of these clubs have cleanliness and hygiene rules, as well as what is and is not allowed in terms of behavior.
– Role playing game. Couples who like exhibitionism can explore role play as an option. This is especially useful for men who want to expose themselves in a public risk situation. The pair create a scenario that would be illegal in public and act it out in the privacy of their own home. The power of imagination and fantasy cannot be underestimated.
Some exhibitionism of an erect penis is normal for a man, and many men satisfy this desire through simple one-on-one sexual contact. However, whether the pack is on display for a partner or for a group, a top-notch penis health cream is worth using regularly. (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help keep the organ in its best shape. A penis with properly hydrated skin will have a nice glow and more importantly, it will lack the dry, flaky patches that spoil its impressive appearance. A cream containing the high-end emollient shea butter can be a great way to hydrate any limb. Many penises also often have broken capillaries as a result of rough handling. A cream containing L-arginine should be used to help with this problem and restore the tool to its striking appearance.