Aruba has some of the best restaurants in the world hailing from all corners of the globe, from Cuban to Argentine, Greek to authentic Aruba cuisine, there is something for everyone when you spend a few nights enjoying the culinary delights that island life has to offer. to offer. If you’re in the mood for a steak the next time you’re in Aruba, look no further than these five impressive steakhouses that will make your mouth water even before you walk in the door.
1. Amazonia Churrascaria. Brazilian beef is known around the world for being tender, succulent, and downright delicious. The talented chefs at Amazonia Churrascaria have created a masterful menu with more than 15 different varieties of meat and Brazilian-inspired dishes. Vegetarians are also welcome at this restaurant that features an extensive salad bar, as well as appetizers and sides that are sure to please everyone in your party. Desserts cannot be forgotten either!
2. LG Smith’s Steakhouse. A classic American steakhouse with more of a hint of Aruban inspiration, the LG Smith steakhouse is the ideal place to enjoy a great bet and a warm atmosphere. This is where hip locals and knowledgeable visitors head to on weekend nights for a posh night on the town. From steaks to seafood to a wine list to die for, LG Smith’s will provide an evening that will be hard to forget, even among the adventures you are sure to have in Aruba.
3. Asador de Pago Pago. For a fun, friendly and casual dining atmosphere, head over to Pago Pago’s and enjoy. This restaurant boasts one of the fanciest vibes in all of Aruba and is sure to please even the pickiest of diners! From wonderful steak to seafood dishes, Aruba is known for its delicious dishes, sauces, and drinks for everyone to enjoy. All of the steaks served at Pago Pago’s are certified and shipped fresh, as is the seafood you’ll find on the menu.
4. Texas of Brazil. Texas and Brazil? What is special about those two places? Many have asked, and Aruba’s Texas de Brazil restaurant will answer. Texas from Brazil brings the best beef from each of these spectacular regions and mixes them with traditional recipes cooked with passion. This family-friendly restaurant will have kids and adults giggling over steaming plates of amazing food while professional servers tempt you with more than a little of everything. For an authentic, fun, and truly memorable steakhouse experience, head to Texas de Brasil and enjoy it!
5. La Petit Café. Visitors and locals flock to this charming restaurant that is known for its incredible food, as well as the excellent people-watching that can be seen from the balcony above. La Petit Café serves a traditional meal of seafood, steaks, and other common menu options, but sets itself apart by its ‘on the stone’ option, where you can see your food being cooked in front of you.