The accumulated toxins within our body must be eliminated through a safe and effective method. Ayurveda has worked in this field for thousands of years and has evolved with the most natural and safest method of detoxifying the body: Ayurtox.
Ayurvedic body detoxification is a method that has been used by sages and ascetics since ancient times. The body is exposed to toxins through various ways and causes. Environmental pollution, rising carbon emissions, and over-industrialization of cities are filling our natural environment with too much toxic content, and because we breathe the same air, our blood becomes toxic as well.
What every Ayurvedic doctor or dietician tells you is that it is important to purify your body if you want to lead a healthy life, this process is known as ‘detoxification’. Ayurtox is a proprietary Ayurvedic formula consisting of 17 powerful detoxifying elements and of course has clinical studies to prove it.
It is a natural supplement that detoxifies your body by removing waste and enriches your overall health. When your body gets rid of toxins, you feel natural energy flowing in you, and as a result, you can devote more than 100 percent to your work and experience less stress.
- Helps revitalize your excretory system
- Helps rejuvenate internal systems.
- Helps eliminate toxins and body waste completely.
- Helps decrease allergic reactions in the body.
- Helps increase your energy levels.
- It helps to constantly combat the infiltration of toxins by keeping the muscles and connective tissues active.
- It ensures that deoxygenated blood is pumped away from healthy tissues as soon as possible.
- Prepare your body against the invasion of foreign elements that can cause multiple infections.
- Eliminates harmful parasites that damage the digestive tract through the GI tract
- Supports your cellular system and naturally detoxifies your body
- Creates a feeling of natural well-being.
The supplements must be taken twice a day. Don’t make the mistake of taking lightly the need for the detoxification process.
Here is a list of some of the health problems that can arise when the body is loaded with toxins: acne, itching, allergies, kidney failure, impaired metabolism, loss of appetite, bad breath, migraines, headaches, body odor, mood swings, muscle cramps, colon cancer, nausea and vomiting, neurological disorders, constipation, nutritional deficiencies, obesity, enzyme dysfunction, earaches, premature aging, reproductive disorders, skin rashes, flatulence, fatigue, poor memory, stiff joints, diarrhea, obesity, dry skin, halitosis, weight gain, weakened immune system, and hormonal imbalances.
As you can see, a body that is loaded with toxins can, if not treated properly, lead to a host of health problems. That’s why body detoxes should be taken seriously and done regularly. Ayurtox supplements work naturally without harmful side effects. They work by cleaning and detoxifying the colon. It also helps in proper digestion of food and thus relieves many stomach problems.
It is a natural revitalizing supplement that works by supporting the body’s cellular systems by naturally and safely detoxifying the body’s cells. The main ingredients that constitute Ayurtox are Amalaki, Manjishtha, Yashitimadhu, Bhunimba, Shatapatri, Hritaki, Kasni, Ardaka, Brahmi, Tririt, Nimba, Guduchi, haridra and Katuka.