Everyone loves lovely skin, pimple-free skin, dark spots, and fine lines. But few are those who care to work hard and compensate to keep their skin clean and healthy. Pointing out the reasons for the same for laziness or lack of time will not be enough to be excused. It’s not that difficult and time-consuming if you go for natural ways to keep track of healthy, good-looking skin. Ayurvedic treatment for acne and pimples. It can give you a permanent solution by controlling the excessive production of sebum, which is the main cause of acne.
Being a very generic problem, acne or pimple is a long-term skin-related disorder. It occurs when the hair follicles on the face, chest and back become clogged by dead skin cells or by excessive production of sebum (an oily substance) by the sebaceous glands attached to these hair follicles. Sebum is really good for the skin. It acts as a natural moisturizer that protects the skin from dryness. But various factors such as hormonal imbalance, pollution, stress, and certain medications (such as steroids, oral contraceptives, drugs) cause the sebaceous glands to produce excess sebum. As a result, our skin begins to shed dead skin cells at a higher rate, which is combined with the additional oil. The Propionibacterium acnes bacteria are also incorporated into the mix, causing the pores of the skin to clog. This obstructed visualization is what we call a pimple.
Pimples, pimples, cysts, nodules, papules and pustules are the different types of pimples. Each has its own level of severity, but they all start out with clogged pores. Pimples generally affect the face, neck, shoulders, and back.
Pimples are considered a normal part of puberty. Approximately 85% of adolescents have acne during adulthood. Also, people who experience hormonal changes such as pregnancy, depression, and stress are more likely to develop pimples. Some facts also reveal that pimple breakage is a gender-specific skin problem. Females are more susceptible than males. This is because women experience a menstrual flow that activates the hormones that cause pimples.
The exact reason why some people have acne and others don’t is not yet clear. There are many factors such as heredity, eating habits, the age factor that can develop acne and pimples. However, not considered a critical condition, severe pimples can cause permanent scars. Therefore, it is important to know the dos and don’ts of acne-free skin.
• If you use cosmetic or sunscreen creams and lotions, make sure they are labeled “non-comedogenic.” This label ensures that the product will not clog your pores.
• Don’t wash your face too often. Washing twice a day with a mild soap is sufficient.
• Don’t ignore pimples. However, the appearance of one or two pimples is normal.
Not to do
• Don’t rub or squeeze your pimple
• Avoid irritating cosmetics
• Maintain hygiene
There are no serious health risks associated with pimples, but pimples do affect an individual’s self-esteem. Therefore, it is good if one takes immediate action on the development of pimples. Pimples are easily treated and resolve in a few days to a few weeks. There are countless cosmetic products on the market that claim to cure pimples. But the downside is that these products last a long time. However, Ayurvedic treatment for pimples is a proven method to cure pimples effectively in a short period of time.
Besides Ayurvedic treatment, various home remedies can also be adopted to cure pimples:
• Egg whites are a good source of protein and vitamins. In addition, they absorb excess oil from the skin, that is, excess sebum. Apply a whipped mixture of egg whites to the affected area.
• Raw papaya is beneficial for various skin related problems. It contains an enzyme called papain, which helps reduce inflammation and pus formation.
• Vitamin C rejuvenates skin cells. A paste made from orange peels and water, if applied to problem areas, can improve clogged pores.
• Tea tree oil is beneficial for acne. It is not oily in nature. Helps unblock pores.
• Banana peels contain lutein, a powerful antioxidant. Rub the banana peels in a circular motion over your face. Reduces inflammation and redness of acne.
• Aloe-vera gel can fight acne. It also has an antibacterial property that, in turn, makes it difficult for bacteria to grow. Apply the gel to your face and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.