Letting yourself or another untrained person loosen your hair with a pair of scissors can lead to disastrous results, as I’m sure many people have discovered. However, using hair clippers to cut a short hairstyle requires very little skill. It’s simply a matter of adjusting to the desired length with an attachment or adjustment on the clipper, and making sure the clippers get through the area that requires trimming. Very little can go wrong beyond cutting outside of an area you want to cut. But, if you’re confident enough to want to try cutting your hair yourself, or have someone else cut your hair, or if others want to trust you to cut their hair, why not invest in a hair clipper set? ?
Being a barber may well be a skilled job, but many people have haircuts that are so simple and short that they often find themselves thinking that if they only had their own set of clippers, they could probably style their hair.
There are numerous advantages to having your own hair clipper:
– If you cut your hair regularly, you can make big savings if you have your own hair clipper. In fact, the more regularly you get your hair cut, the more money you’ll save.
– You have the opportunity to look your best more often. Let’s face it, most people wait and wait and wait before getting a haircut, at which point it has usually almost completely lost its freshness and style and no longer feels that ‘fresh haircut confidence’. However, with the convenience of having your own hair clippers, you can pick them up and re-shave your head in minutes at any time you choose, meaning you can look your best more often, leaving you feeling great and confident for longer. frequency.
– Having your own hair clipper is very convenient as you don’t have to travel to your stylist, wait in lines and then travel back home to change clothes and shower to get rid of loose hairs. Also, how many times have you forgotten to cut your hair at a time when you really needed it and it was already too late because all the shops were closed? Instead of having to look and feel messy and less confident in your appearance on certain occasions, you can use razors yourself and look your best in minutes.
– With your own clipper, you can really experiment on yourself with different looks on slightly longer settings, on your own time, in the comfort and privacy of your home, until you get used to your clippers. For example, how many times have you gone to your barber or hairdresser to ask for a certain style and you couldn’t explain it in words or to ‘coward’ at the last minute and ask for these same haircuts that you normally have? ? With hair clippers, you can experiment all you want with longer lengths, and if you make a mistake, just set it to a slightly shorter setting and erase all your mistakes and you can see for yourself without embarrassment or embarrassment precisely the styles you want. you have always wanted to try and if they suit you or not without anything being definitive. (In a barbershop or salon, it’s not like you can get your hair cut just to be like ‘sorry I don’t like it, do you think you cut it shorter like I normally do?’ – you’ll probably charge them for the double, at the very least, and you’ll annoy them and those waiting for their own haircut after you).
– Build trust. You may not have such ambitions to become a skilled and qualified hairstylist, however, everyone at some point in their lives has experienced the joy and excitement of taking on a task for themselves and doing a good job. Being able to clip your own hair and doing a good job not only makes you more self-reliant, it also makes it fun, empowering, and very satisfying, putting you in a good mood where you’re ready and willing to take on other challenges. in your life. Hey, never underestimate the power of a haircut, especially one you’ve done yourself!