A party is never really complete with balloon decorations. Whether it is a party for adults or children, the right choice of balloons can make a great addition and transformation to the party area. There are so many types of balloons, including helium balloons, which have gained popularity. Balloons also come in different shapes and colors and you will have to choose the ones that are most suitable for the party or match whatever party theme there may be. However, the most important thing after getting the balloons is to handle them properly, so that they serve their party purpose effectively and without disappointment.
1. After the balloons are inflated and it’s time to move them to their proper areas, avoid carrying more than one bouquet in one hand. It will save you time and the frustration of having to untangle balloons. Getting tangled up can be stressful and can end up causing damage if not untangled properly.
2. Make sure to keep your party balloons away from sharp objects, friction, wind, heat, moisture, and rough or cold handling. This will prevent you from losing most of your balloons before the party is over. Proper handling should be exercised from the initial stages to the final stages of placement.
3. Party balloons can be rough, but they need to be transported very carefully. This is especially important when you pick up already inflated balloons and have to transport them home or to the party venue in this state. It’s best to do the rest of your party shopping before you pick up the balloons. After this, find a good and stress-free way to get the balloons safely home. Avoid hanging balloons outside your car; try to pack them in the car in the best possible way to get them home safely.
4. Bouquets will make your time easier as they take up more air space when in carry bags. It’s also important to remember that locking balloons in the back seat of a stationary vehicle can expose them to too much heat. The secret is to transport the balloons as soon as you pick them up, so it’s important to pick them up last. The rear seat can accommodate 30 balloons in the back seat of a standard sedan or up to 60 in a hatchback when the seat is flat.
5. Use balloon transport bags only for this purpose. If you need to stop for hours before arriving at the party event, be sure to take the balloons out of the bag or open the bag to breathe. You can then reseal the bag and put it back in your car when it’s time to go. It’s an easy way to keep your balloons in tip-top condition and prevent damage before they even arrive at your party venue. Your balloons should be fine when transported in an air-conditioned car.